De Boer at Global Champions Tour
20 April 2012
Global Champions Tour (GCT) was founded in 2006 by Jan Tops. He wanted to create the world best show jumping tour, a magnet for top international riders and their horses. This year GCT will run across 13 events in 13 different countries. In 2012, GCT started on the 5th of April in Qatar. The show jumping was organised at the Equestrian Club at Doha. The tour will travel to four dynamic new venues in Europe and the Far East. The tour will finish at Abu Dhabi at November 22-24.
De Boer at GCT
This year, De Boer built a mixture of structures. Peak structures were built to create a village atmosphere and a 10x40mAlu hall raised on a scaffolding platform gave a fantastic setting for the VIP’s to enjoy the horse jumping. De Boer also provided back of house accommodation and ablution units.
De Boer is very proud to be involved in the Doha leg of the tour over the last three years and have thoroughly enjoyed working with the GCT team. De Boer looks forward to working again with GCT here in Qatar and hopefully in other countries next year.
- Goede leven centraal tijdens eerste #Festifair
- Fraai aandeel De Boer in Innovatiefestival Ulf
- De Boer verzorgt het 35ste ISICEM-Congres
- Minus 20 degrees - but the show must go on!
- Geen Carnaval zonder De Boer
- Lugnet före helgens tävlingar!
- Amsterdam RAI en De Boer verlengen samenwerking
- Amsterdam RAI en De Boer Structures verlengen samenwerking
- Mobile Trainingsinfrastruktur für den HSV
- Aufbruchstimmung in Dortmund
- Best of Events 2015
- Skid-VM 2015 i Falun
- De Boer España, colaborando con la cultura y la tradición en las ferias de Getxo
- In Getxo tradition and culture come together in De Boer Structure
- All Aboard for the Railway Children
- New kit for Brackley Athletic Under 8s in memory of Mark Croxford
- De Boer is back in Alicante at the 12th edition of the Volvo Ocean Race
- De Boer regresa a Alicante en la 12ª edición de la Volvo Ocean Race
- De Boer España muestra su potencial en el Salón Náutico Internacional