Spécifications et possibilités
Dependent on structure
Hauteur libre intérieure
Dependent on structure
- Flexible widths
- Multiple door options
- Isulated roof
- Fully opening gables
- Translucent cover fabric
- Electric system gable end
Metal Frame Structures are perfectly suited for fast deployment on any type of terrain.
Created for a variety of uses including accommodation tents, catering (MESS) tents, recreation centres, storage facilities or hospitals. Created from aluminium frames and covers made of flame retardant PVC coated polyester, the structures are completely sealed off from rain, dust and moisture enabling the maintenance of a temperature and humidity controlled environment. Structures are designed to withstand extreme wind and snow loads and the flexible and lightweight structures are earthquake resistant. Gable ends can be installed with an electric system for aircraft and helicopter movements and structures are conveniently storable and transportable in standard containers to make it easy to assemble and dismantle. Lifespan of these structures can be up to 25 years without the need of extensive maintenance.
Why choose a Losberger De Boer Rapid Deployment Solution?
- Flexible. Our structures are flexible, so you can adapt them as you choose for locations and terrain. We’re able to join multiple structures together or attach them to existing buildings, so you can design the most practical structure for your needs.
- Numerous options. With different sizes, materials and accesories you can choose the option that works best for you.
- Facility services. To make it easy for you, we also offer supplementary facility services, such as lighting, heating and cooling and interior furnishing. Losberger De Boer’s products and ancillary services will give your structure the layout you require.
- Turn-key project management. Take advantage of Losberger De Boer’s full-service project services and we’ll do the rest. Tell us what you want and we’ll deliver a turn-key solution. We can deal with everything which will allow you to focus on other important business.
- Safety. Whether the structures are being erected on your own site or elsewhere, safety is of paramount importance to us. That’s why we use wind and fire-resistant materials as well as making sure that the construction and anchoring meet all relevant safety requirements.