|Quality & safety
||Quality and safety are important aspects of your planning, which is why we use wind and fire-resistant materials and make sure that the anchoring is secure and only use materials that meet the strictest safety requirements.
||Quick assembly and dismantle reduces location fees or site disruption
||The multi-functionality of the Alu Hall makes it suitable for many different purposes.
||It is easy to connect the Alu Party to other structures and permanent buildings in order to create the space you desire.
||Thanks to its modular design, the Delta can be custom built in a way that meets your requirements at the location available to you.
Specifications and possibilities
Dependent on structure
Internal free side height
Dependent on structure
- Options to suit long or short term
- Easily connected
- Multiple doors
- Weather resistant
Inflatable tents create unbeatable shelter for first responders, rapid response accommodation, emergency medical care, command posts and field hospitals. The tents feature easy handling, fast installation and have an excellent wind resistance. Ground fastening rings and the guy lines keep the tent anchored in even the most challenging weather conditions and on any type of terrain.
The structures can be erected in just minutes with an electric inflator and for many structures take just one person to assemble. Tents can be packaged so they’re able to be carried by hand to the place of use. Thanks to their modular design, the tents can be connected to each other in different directions and can easily make a star-shaped configuration. Options are available for short and long term use depending on your needs.
Why choose a Losberger De Boer Rapid Deployment Solution?
- Flexible. Our structures are flexible, so you can adapt them as you choose for locations and terrain. We’re able to join multiple structures together or attach them to existing buildings, so you can design the most practical structure for your needs.
- Numerous options. With different sizes, materials and accesories you can choose the option that works best for you.
- Facility services. To make it easy for you, we also offer supplementary facility services, such as lighting, heating and cooling and interior furnishing. Losberger De Boer’s products and ancillary services will give your structure the layout you require.
- Turn-key project management. Take advantage of Losberger De Boer’s full-service project services and we’ll do the rest. Tell us what you want and we’ll deliver a turn-key solution. We can deal with everything which will allow you to focus on other important business.
- Safety. Whether the structures are being erected on your own site or elsewhere, safety is of paramount importance to us. That’s why we use wind and fire-resistant materials as well as making sure that the construction and anchoring meet all relevant safety requirements.