Sales Support Coordinator
Role Description: Sales Support Coordinator
Reporting to: Senior Sales Manager Events
Type of contract: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time – 08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
About Losberger De Boer UK
Losberger De Boer is one of the leading global providers of highly-integrated temporary and semi-permanent space solutions in the event and commercial sectors – from production sales to turn-key rental. Space solutions are available for events, civil commercial use and military applications, and range from fully furnished turn-key accommodation to modular units, rapid deployment products, storage halls and party tents. Losberger De Boer is headquartered in Bad Rappenau, Germany, operates 8 production facilities and 20 sales offices globally, employs over 1,100 staff worldwide.
Losberger De Boer UK employs approximately 50 people and its headquarters are located in Brackley, Northants with a satellite division in Long Bennington, Lincs. Losberger De Boer UK provides key infrastructure at some of the UK’s most prestigious events including the Farnborough International Air Show, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Southampton Boat Show. It also delivers long term rental and sales solutions into the commercial sector, from decant space for refurbishment projects to additional infrastructure for commercial expansion programmes. For further information please refer to www.deboer.com.
The role of the Sales Support Coordinator forms an integral part of the Losberger De Boer UK operation, a pivotal member of the Event Sales Team. The post involves providing general administrative support to the department. This role reports to the Senior Sales Manager Events and will require the person to be flexible in supporting other Departments within the Brackley Office as and when required. Our professional approach, profound experience and strong product range, along with our International reputation will support you in developing the role, to best serve the business.
Ideally you will have strong Microsoft Office skills, a “can do” attitude, enthusiastic and well developed inter-personal skills.
Your focus on creating results in a structured but flexible way will give you the ability to perform and ensure you are always successful. You will have an analytical and inquisitive nature, be conscientious with strong attention to detail. In addition to this, using your communication skills, and showing a hands on approach together with your trustworthy character you will demonstrate professionalism and proactivity.
Principle Responsibilities (not in priority order):
- Assist with the maintenance of the CRM (XrM) system
- Administrative support to the Event Sales Team
- Maintenance of project management and sales files/records and relevant databases.
- Upon request, make amendments to Sales Manager’s pre-calculations to reflect SAP contract and facilitate more accurate post-calculations and analysis
- Enter option contracts as required
- Maintenance and updating of client SAP database, all known fields
- Completion of all relevant meeting notes and follow up actions
- Perform time related tasks to meet tender submission deadlines as required
- Monitor and maintain the NPS Client Satisfaction Survey process, including consolidation of reports.
- Assist other departments as required
Employee Profile (not in priority order):
- Good level of attention to detail required
- Self-motivated to a high-level
- Team player
- A flexible approach to work
- Able to work on own initiative
As Sales Support Coordinator, you will be based at our Brackley Office, on occasions you will accompany Sales Managers to meetings and projects. You will receive strong local support from team members and colleagues. There is potential career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension scheme, and free gym membership at the local Leisure Centre, and have the opportunity to join a Company which has ambitious but realistic growth plans.
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to Pam Hamblin Pam.Hamblin@losbergerdeboer.com or call us on 01280 846515 for more information