De Boer present again at Qatar Masters
18 February 2011De Boer, a leading international provider of demountable accommodations for event and business space purposes, is one of the sponsors of the Commercialbank Qatar Masters, presented by Dolphin Energy, until 2012. As the official supplier of all temporary accommodations at the tournament De Boer was delighted to be present at the Doha Golf Club again this year.
“We are honored to be involved with this particular event, which builds further upon our already extensive experience in golf tournaments worldwide” said De Boer CEO Lucas Covers.
“Additionally we are proud to be part of the ever growing success of the event and the cooperation with Commercialbank. As Doha was our first office in the Middle East, it is a great honor to participate in this important sports event.”
Ever since 1998, the prestigious tournament Qatar Masters , which is part of the European PGA Tour, is being held at the Doha Golf Club. The tournament, now sponsored by Commercialbank of Qatar, was this year being held from 3 to 6 February.
For the tournament De Boer has provided an exclusive double deck Emperor structure which offered an excellent view over the 18th hole. This venue was furnished in a relaxed setting to enjoy an atmosphere of top-class hospitality and high level golf.
“Recently, De Boer has signed a two-year sponsorship contract with the Duth top golfer Robert-Jan Derksen, who is also competing at the Commercialbank Qatar Masters.” added Covers. At the Pro Am, the day before the official tournament, De Boer CEO Lucas Cover has played golf with Robert Jan Derksen at the Doha Golf Club.
As De Boer has great interest in expanding activities in golf tournaments in the Gulf region, this particular event is a perfect showcase for the company. De Boer has a long history in international golf events and is a supplier to many important tournaments. De Boer’s experience over eight decades covers major international sporting events, including Euro 2008, where the company set up hospitality villages and press tents across Austria and Switzerland, the Asian Games and the Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
- 11.000 m² mobile Eventfläche für Heavy Metal Fans
- De Boer verwelkomt Nuclear Security Summit 2014 in Den Haag
- Jaarcijfers 2013: De Boer zet positieve lijn door
- Video: a look back on CSIO Barcelona 2013
- De Boer Light-Up Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell Evenings with new Restaurant - Lounge
- Flexibel – immer und überall
- Verkaufsflächen für Intersport in Bochum
- Kapazitätsprobleme an Schulen und Universitäten
- 50.000 m² Zelthallen und Flughafen-Terminal für Olympia
- De Boer claims 'Recycling On Ice' title
- De Boer ameniza las noches del Village con su restaurante - lounge de doble planta
- Schalke zu Gast in Dortmund
- VIP-Zelt an der F1-Rennstrecke
- Von 0 auf 100 in nur fünf Tagen
- Boris Becker & Co bei den Optima Open
- INDURO: De Boer lanceert ijzersterke en superfunctionele opslaghal
- Zelthallen für Festivals mieten
- Mark Zuckerberg beim ‚Mobile World Congress 2014‘
- Zelte für den größten Sport-Event der Welt