About De Boer
About 'covering tomorrow'
The various activities of De Boer in the fields of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility have been grouped in the program "Covering tomorrow". People, Planet and Performance all have a place in this program, which is briefly described below.
De Boer is determined to be an environmental leader in its industry and in 2010 De Boer introduced its environmental policy. It is our policy to conduct business in a manner that minimises impact on the environment, to strive for elimination of pollution, to show social responsibility, to develop sustainable solutions and to ensure continuous improvement.
A copy of the environmental policy can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In line with the determination to be an environmental leader, De Boer achieved ISO 14001 certification in January 2011.
In 2010 the De Boer Cares program was launched. De Boer Cares is a collection of social activities that De Boer participates in or deploys in the various countries.
A collection of examples of De Boer Cares activities:
- Participation in the Londin Moonwalk www.walkthewalk.org/Challenges/TheMoonWalkLondon
- Participation in the 'NPM Run for hunger'
- Participation in the Coast to Coast charity bike ride
- Sponsor World Swimming Championships for the handicapped
- Sponsor Nationaal Gala voor Gehandicaptensport
- Sponsor charity hockey game Netherlands – Pakistan for victims of teh floods
- Material donation to Air Ambulance fundraiser in the UK
- Material donation to Dogs for the Disabled
- Sponsor Akram Ahmedi (Jalsa Salana) to walk the "Peace Walk for Charity"
- Sponsor charity tournament Polo Flight Instruments for Cadet Foundation & Foundation Prodis in Spain
De Boer is ISO 9001:2008 certified and guards and improves its processes through regular checks.