Successful Qatar Masters 2012
2 March 2012De Boer a leading international provider of temporary accommodations for events and business purposes is proud to sponsored Commercialbank Qatar Masters 2012 for the fourth year in a row.
“We are honored to be involved with this particular event, which builds further upon our already extensive experience in golf tournaments worldwide” said De Boer CEO Lucas Covers.
Besides being an official sponsor, De Boer is also a preferred supplier and has provided a Delta serving as the main dining facility for the CEO’s Dinner and structures for the exhibition village at the Golf Club. Furthermore De Boer has provided a Premier double story structure with horizontal glass panels, serving as a Hospitality Pavilion overlooking the 18th and 9th green.
The 2012 Tournament encountered unusual challenges this year due to the weather conditions. However the Tournament was very successful. Thanks to the effort by the organizers, the Tournament resulted in the introduction of numerous new facilities, a wider range of off course entertainment, a bigger and better designed public village, enhanced audio coverage through dedicated radio broadcasting and the introduction of the Tournament app.
As the tournament continuous to grow each year and the facilities and playing fields are being improved, this spectacular event becomes more and more successful. The 2012 tournament saw approximately 25.000 visitors come to follow their favorite golfers or enjoy the public village facilities.
The tournament was hold at the Doha Golf Club from 2 to 5 February 2012.
De Boer has a great interest in Golf tournaments; the event is a perfect showcase for the company. De Boer has a long history in international golf and is a supplier for many other International Sport events like European Championships in Austria and Switzerland, the Asian Games and the Winter Olympic in Vancouver.
Now De Boer has begun building the world’s largest temporary exhibition venue of 80,000 square meters at the historic Farnborough Airport in Hampshire for 2012 Farnborough International Air Show.
- Über 48.000 Besucher bei der steinexpo
- Der ‚MoonWalk‘ in Pink
- De Boer returned to KLM Open
- Multimediabeurs logistiek hoogstandje De Boer
- Authentische Firmen-Events
- Nur kurz da und dann wieder weg: PopUp Eventlocations
- De Boer returns to KLM Open
- De Boer primed and ready for its 22nd PSP Southampton Boat Show
- 95ste KLM Open slaat af met De Boer
- De Boer blikt terug op geslaagde zomerprojecten
- De Boer provides structure for temporary opera house
- De Boer builds UK's largest mosque
- Te huur dit najaar: 1300m2 transparante popup locatie in Olympisch Stadion
- De Boer en Lowlands verlengen verbintenis
- Events effectiever dan tv reclame
- De Boer construye por décima ocasión el Farnborough International Airshow 2014, la mayor sala de exposiciones temporales del mundo
- De Boer España participa como patrocinador en los Premios Eventoplus 2014
- De Boer collaborates with Rolls Royce, Getty Images and Wormsley Cricket Ground for photographic exhibition
- Red Cross and Abertis working with De Boer in Road Safety Campaign