De Boer gets off to a flying start ahead of the International Paris Air Show
27 May 2011Paris Air Show.
Expertise and experience
The company has provided facilities to a range of specialist clients involved in the event, which is expected to attract more than 300,000 visitors and 2,000 exhibitors to Paris Le Bourget on June 20-26. The expertise and experience of De Boer’s UK team – a long-time supplier to the Farnborough International Airshow in Hampshire – means that personnel from its Northamptonshire offices have been overseeing the Paris build process, supported by the company’s French staff.
Structures being supplied to the air show range from De Boer’s A-frames to its modular Delta System. The company has also erected one of its recently introduced Delta Vista products which combines tremendous versatility with the “wow” factor thanks to its use of bold, horizontal panoramic panels.
De Boer’s clients at the Paris gathering include creative agency Leo Associates, design consultancy Lea International and RTH, the global exhibition and event design specialists whose headquarters are based in Bristol.
Innovative new products
De Boer Key Accounts Manager Kate Morrison, who is one of the key figures overseeing the build process, said: “The Paris Air Show is famous around the world as an arena for innovative new products within the aviation and space industries. We feel it’s extremely appropriate that our Delta Vista, which has been widely applauded for its innovation and versatility, is being used at the event.”
She added: “De Boer has been a regular supplier to the Paris Air Show so is no stranger to Le Bourget. The latest contract adds to our growing list of aviation assignments, which also include the supply of the huge temporary exhibition venue to the biennial Farnborough International Airshow since 1996.”
- De Boer Creates RHS Chelsea Flower Show’s Centenary ‘Great Pavilion’
- De Boer provides New College Oxford with a temporary dining hall
- De Boer’s high-speed emergency response to Lytchett Minster's devastating fire
- De Boer team don decorated bras for marathon Moonwalk charity challenge
- De Boer structures played a key role at London 2012 Olympics
- De Boer's salt barn saves Dudley Council thousands of pounds each year
- De Boer quickly builds temporary facility for Lytchett Minster School’s creative arts centre destroyed by fire
- New international role for De Boer UK Managing Director Peter Spruce
- De Boer's structures bloom at RHS Chelsea as company signs new deal at RHS Hampton Court
- De Boer supports Mash Media’s Event Production Show 2013
- Salt barns help to combat snow and ice
- From angling to aviation, De Boer supplies to succession of industry-leading exhibitions
- De Boer and Wicked Tents provide structures as world’s top golfers do battle
- De Boer's structure to become temporary restaurant at London Zoo
- De Boer continues its amazing boat show success
- De Boer supplies structures to Hyde Park’s spectacular concerts
- Sales manager appointments reflect De Boer’s expansion in the commercial sector
- De Boer swings into action at Senior Open Championship
- De Boer’s chalet attracts surprise VIPs at Farnborough International